Almost all websites push notifications about subscriptions, new products etc. These notifications are annoying as every time we visit these websites we see a pop-up, which can be frustrating at times. You can manually block websites notifications individually with every visit by selecting ‘Block’ or ‘Not Now’, but this is not the perfect fix.
Well, not anymore! With this post, you will be able to block or disable push notifications on Browsers.
1. Go to Google Chrome settings through three horizontal lines on top right corner
2. Select ‘Show Advanced Settings’ at the bottom
3. Go to ‘Content Settings’ under Privacy and select ‘Do not allow any site to show notifications’
4. You can also manage exceptions if you want to include any website to push notifications
1. Type ‘about:preferences’ in the URL to go to firefox settings
2. Locate the content section
You can also manage exceptions by going to ‘Choose’ section and revoke permissions for websites you want to enable notifications.
1. Type ‘opera://settings’ in the URL
2. This will open the Opera Settings. Navigate to ‘Websites’ section under Settings on the left side
3. Scroll down to ‘Notifications’ section and select ‘Do not allow any site to show desktop notifications’
Google Chrome – Android:
1. Open Google Chrome and move to Settings through three dots on top right side of the browser
2. Scroll down to ‘Notifications’ section
3. Turn off notifications